12.22.2016

*clink*


Last weekend we had a Christmas/house warming party in our new home. It was filled with good food, even better people, singing, drinks, sleepovers, corn hole, & 1 broken toilet. & I didn't take a single photo.

As a photographer, it bums me out to not have tangible memories of our wonderful first get together in our new place. But I started thinking about how freeing it was to not be snapping photos & just letting my phone sit there being our xmas music DJ the whole night. I'm sure my boyfriend will be thrilled to read this & the fact that I was satisfied not having my phone in my hand....

I'm sure he will be more satisfied to hear that I plan on ditching my phone for most of the holidays too. Sure, i'll whip that thing out at the first sighting of mountains when we get to Chattanooga next week. But as far as time spent with family, I plan on being present.

-s

<a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/18394023/?claim=cqsa2wc5d8m">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Post a Comment

© freckles and film.. Design by FCD.